OUR DENTISTRY SERVICES
Quality Care for the Whole Family in Lewis Center
At Northpointe Family Dentistry, Dr. Rupinder Kaur and our dental staff are prepared to serve you in any way we can. We strive to provide exceptional dental care to develop a healthy, trusting relationship with our patients. Whether you need cosmetic improvements or intensive repairs to your teeth, we have the equipment and experience necessary to do the job right.
We offer the following dental services:
- Cosmetic dentistry - Cosmetic dentistry services include a wide variety of treatment options, such as crowns, veneers, whitening, and bonding, just to name a few. We will help you preserve your smile!
- Laser dentistry - We utilize laser technology to accomplish the kind of precise dental work that would be impossible with traditional tools.
- Conscious sedation dentistry - If you tend to be anxious during dental procedures, we can provide you with sedation to make the process easy, fast, and completely painless.
- General dentistry - Whether you are in need of a cleaning, filling, or tooth extraction, our exceptional procedures will ensure you leave our office with stronger, healthier teeth than when you entered!
- Dental implants - If you want to replace missing teeth, then our solid, natural-looking dental implants may be the best option for you.
- Emergency dentistry - You can call us whenever you are experiencing a dental emergency! We are here for you at any hour of the day.
- Dental crowns - Crowns serve as the new surface of a tooth that has broken or decayed over time. We create porcelain crowns that are durable and comfortable.
- Dentures with mini implants - Our dentures with mini implants provide immediate solutions to denture stabilization. You can walk out of the office and eat right after!
- Endodontics and root canals-When infection sets in, sometimes the only option is to install a root canal that will fix and even rescue the damaged tooth.
- Lumineers - Our clinic is fully certified to administer Lumineers, which are similar to veneers, but much stronger and more affordable.
- Teeth whitening - Over time, teeth can often become discolored due to certain foods or poor hygiene. Our teeth whitening services are ideal for reversing this undesirable condition.
- Tooth extraction - Sometimes completely removing a diseased or damaged tooth may be necessary, in order to keep the surrounding tissue healthy.
- Teeth cleaning - A regular cleaning is an opportunity for your dentist to remove plaque from areas between your teeth that are hard to reach.
- Invisalign® - If you would prefer clear braces over traditional braces, then choose Invisalign® to restore the beauty of your smile!
- Invisalign® gallery - Take a look at our before and after pictures of teeth that have been corrected by the transformative power of the Invisalign® system!
- Under Armour® mouth wear - We also offer teeth mouth guards from Under Armour® that are designed for athletic use.
Our extensive array of services is available to you today! Talk to one of our staff members to set up an appointment. Call our Lewis Center general dentistry office at (740) 548-5700.