What should new patients expect?
New Northpointe Family Dentistry patients are requested to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time, so that they’re able to fill out any necessary paperwork or forms on the computer.
During your first visit the Dentist will most likely take Dental X-rays and do a thorough dental examination. Any dental conditions that are discovered during the x-rays and exams are then discussed and you’ll be informed the various dental treatment options available. We’ll also provide information on the different financing and/or payment plan options that are available to you at that time.
What information is needed for a first appointment with Northpointe Family Dentistry?
- Driver's license or state ID
- Insurance card and information
- Any dental records from your previous dentist
- Information about any medical conditions (E.g. diabetes, high blood pressure, pre-med antibiotics, etc.)
- Medications list (if any)
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
Annual Membership Program
Treatment you need at prices you can afford
Once the annual fee is paid, you will be entitled to the dental benefit membership program for 12 months. Members, spouses and dependent children under age 19 or full time students up to 23 years of age are eligible. Children may be members only as dependents of adult members. You have the right to cancel at any time, by submitting a written request. The refund will be based on a pro-rated reimbursement of the annual fee paid less a $40 processing fee.
It is an annual reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals and families to receive quality dental services from Northpointe Family Dentistry for a percentage off the office’s usual, customary, and reasonable (UCR) fees. It is not an insurance plan; no claims are filed. This plan may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, insurance, discount plans, or advertisements.
The Membership includes:
- (2) Prophylaxis (cleanings) per year
- (1) 4 bite wing x-rays (cavity detection x-rays)
- (2) Exams per year
- (2) Fluoride treatments to age 19 per year
Low Annual Fee
- $299 Member
- $199 Each additional member
Call today to schedule an appointment (740) 548-5700