We Are Here for You When You Need Us
If you are in need of emergency dental care, please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible Our team at Northpointe Family Dentistry is committed to providing you with excellent, high-quality emergency dental care with our same day emergency appointment availability.
Any kind of tooth damage - broken dentures, lost crowns or fillings, or a broken tooth - should be taken care of immediately, but doesn't always happen at the most convenient time. Emergency dental care is a service we hope you'll never need - but if you do, our same-day appointments can be a lifesaver.
The following are examples of problems requiring emergency dental care:
- Missing Teeth: Your six-year-old loves the Tooth Fairy, and has decided to take matters into her own hands
- Broken Teeth: You bite down on your pencil, and break your tooth - the night before a big presentation at work
- Missing Dental Fillings: You had to get the chewy candy at that midnight movie festival, and now your filling is gone
- Swollen gums
- Broken dentures
- Infected cuts in the mouth
- Lost Dental crowns
- Dental Pain: Sometimes, the pain of existing problems such as abscesses, swollen gums or infected mouth cuts can be too much to bear. Immediate relief from prescription-strength analgesics can become a necessity until the patient can be treated during office hours.
Using our modern equipment along with expertise in our field, we are prepared to handle any foreseen circumstances that may arise. Our goal is to ensure that you and your family are safe. We'll have you smiling again in no time!
Even if your dilemma is intense pain from a previous dental procedure, we can provide you with the medication you need in order to be comfortable and continue to recover to full strength. Do not hesitate to turn to our experienced Lewis Center dentist when an emergency situation happens! Leave all your dental concerns in our capable hands! When you need emergency dentistry in Lewis Center, call us at (740) 548-5700.